To: All Users
Please be informed that we will upgrade UMMoodle to version 3.3 and perform system maintenance for UMMoodle, Community and ePortfolio from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on 6 January, 2018 (Saturday).
Some of major new features and enhancements in UMMoodle v3.3 are listed below:
- Speed Grading for PDF files and Microsoft files
- New course overview dashboard
- New Assignment setting for restricting submission file types
- Stealth mode for resources and activities
- Enhancements to activity completion settings, Quiz and Assignment
The maintenance tasks include the installation of security patch for enhancing system security and upgrading third-party plug-in. Details of the service affected are shown as below:
Service maintenance schedule:
- UMMoodle (https://ummoodle.umac.mo) 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- ePortfolio (https://eportfolio.umac.mo) 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Community (https://community.umac.mo) 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We thank you your attention and sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact our Help Desk.
ICTO Help DeskLocation : Room 2085, 2/F, Central Teaching Building (E5), eMapTelephone : 8822 8600Email : email@example.com
Information and Communication Technology Office